This year’s classes are well underway; something new and fun every few weeks. But don’t feel that you’ve missed out!
New members are WELCOME !
2016 Summer and Registration Newsletter
- Summer Newsletter with Fall and Winter Classes, small pictures, registration form, supply list
- Calendar 2016-2017
- Orientation and Frequently Asked Questions
- Photos of Classes Offered
The Guelph Needlecraft Guild aims to promote all needlecrafts, including sewing, quilting, knitting, beading, crochet, and embroidery. We encourage enjoyment of needlecrafts by providing educational opportunities, fellowship, and exchange of experience, information and ideas.
The Guild is a non-profit organization which was founded in 1977.
We have bi-weekly classes, a Cozy Corner where you can socialize and get help, potlucks and special guests.
Full details are under Membership.
Last Year 2015 Summer and Registration Newsletter
(So you can see more examples of what we offer. The members help decide each year’s projects.)
- Summer Newsletter with Fall and Winter Classes, small pictures, registration form, supply list, calendar
- Larger photos of the projects, to view online.
- Printable colour sheets of the projects.
For more information, please contact us.