Plan to visit the Guild and see our awesome needlecrafts we’ve worked on this year either in the classes we offered or in our Cozy Corner where we meet weekly. The Open House will be held in the afternoon of April 3rd at Kortright Presbyterian Church, 55 Devere Dr., Guelph. Enjoy a cup of tea on us, visit with friends, and find out why we are so passionate about our crafts!!
New members are always WELCOME to our Guild! Although the Open House is how we wrap up a another great year, we would love to connect with you now and help you plan to join us in September as we begin a new year of Guild activities.
Here’s what we were up to this year …..
2016 Summer and Registration Newsletter
- Summer Newsletter with Fall and Winter Classes, small pictures, registration form, supply list
- Calendar 2016-2017
- Orientation and Frequently Asked Questions
- Photos of Classes Offered
The Guelph Needlecraft Guild aims to promote all needlecrafts, including sewing, quilting, knitting, beading, crochet, and embroidery. We encourage enjoyment of needlecrafts by providing educational opportunities, fellowship, and exchange of experience, information and ideas.
The Guild is a non-profit organization which was founded in 1977.
We have bi-weekly classes, a Cozy Corner where you can socialize and get help, potlucks and special guests.
Full details are under Membership.
Last Year 2015 Summer and Registration Newsletter
(So you can see more examples of what we offer. The members help decide each year’s projects.)
- Summer Newsletter with Fall and Winter Classes, small pictures, registration form, supply list, calendar
- Larger photos of the projects, to view online.
- Printable colour sheets of the projects.
For more information, please contact us.